Last update: Sep 2023
Here is my current list of hardware, software, and tools, that I regularly use. The list changes from time to time, but I will try to keep it up to date!
This page was created with inspiration from uses.tech created by Wes Bos.
- 💻 Macbook Pro 2020 13” [Intel Core i5; 16GB RAM; 256GB SSD].
- 🖥️ Acer B246HYL 24” + ART L-17GD and Dell U2415 24” + ART L-17GD.
- ⌨️ Logitech MX Keys with Logitech MX Palm Rest provide incredible convenience while writing.
- 🖱️ Logitech MX Master 2s, because there is no better mouse than the MX Master series!
- 🎧 Sony WH-CH700N.
Editor + Terminal
- I’m currently using Visual Studio Code.
- Zed thanks to its Blazingly Fast 🚀 performance, may replace Visual Studio Code in the future. However, it currently lacks the ability to install plugins. For now, I mainly use it for quick text file editing.
- I love Warp because it strives to provide a coding editor-like experience. Its modern interface and a lot of features (including those powered by AI) definitely enhance productivity. As an alternative, I can highly recommend iTerm2 with Fig - it has never let me down!
- I made several attempts with the Arc Browser, but each time I encountered some performance issues. Brave Browser worked very well for me, but since Arc received an update that resolved all the problems, it has become my main browser again.
Absolutely I can’t imagine not using Raycast 🔥 You can find a detailed description of how much I use this application here! It’s no coincidence that it’s ranked first on the list 😎 For the purpose of app development, I have created several extensions:
Thanks to Height, I know what tasks I have to do in a specific project.
I primarily use Keyboard Maestro as a text expander, although sometimes, depending on my needs, I create more complex system automation with it.
The transition from Windows to macOS wasn’t easy in the first few days due to keyboard layout habits. However, Karabiner-Elements solved those problems. Thanks to it, the
⇪ Caps Lockkey stopped being useless - now pressing it simulates pressing
⇧+⌃+⌘+⌥keys, functioning as a Hyper Key! Additionally, I created my own Complex modifications with more advanced system modifications.
Hazel ensures order in the Downloads folder and automatically organizes and moves files according to defined rules.
Bitwarden remembers all my passwords 🔐
CleanMyMac X takes care of macOS 🧹
Insomnia as a Rest API client.
Apple Notes as a center for notes 📔
Hidden Bar hides unwanted icons on the menu bar in macOS.
Thanks to Bluesnooze, I no longer have to manually disconnect my Bluetooth headphones when macOS is going to sleep 😴
Contexts, because now I can switch between applications only from the active desktop. Why isn’t this available in the system settings? 🤷🏼♂️
TextSniper to avoid having to manually retype everything 🙈
Without Yoink, moving files in macOS can be a tedious task 😡
Apple Music - I mean you, Techno 🖤